I've just realized why I am in such a bad, witchy mood...the darn curse is due on Wednesday (2 days after my ablation...)!
While it explains things, it doesn't change my attitute. If you don't hear from me for a few days, I'm trying to keep my overall witchiness to myself. I can hardly stand myself so I wouldn't want to inflict anyone else with it. I promise that I will be back to my usual spunky self in a couple of days.............
Friday, July 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I actually happen to like witches :)
ReplyDeleteI'll miss you!!!!
I hope that your curse isn't too bad!!! Hang in there. We love you every which way! :)
ReplyDeleteI love Di, even witchy Di, so if you need to be a witch, I'm here. ;)
ReplyDeleteI love you witchy, bitchy or just plain itchy!
ReplyDeleteWhat Cathy said... :OP
ReplyDelete