So with my new found "confidence" in myself, I decided to put myself out there on Facebook by friend requesting a bunch of people (only guys...lol...go figure) that graduated high school with me. We are having our 20yr reunion this October and I am on the planning committee. I would be heartbroken if any of them turned me down or blocked me. Seriously. (How stupid is that - it's not like they were my "best friends"!)
So after I did the requesting, I went and cleaned the 'fridge...because I felt stupid and wished I could take back all the requesting. But guess what? TWO already accepted my friend request!!! How cool is that?!
Yeah, so they aren't my best friends and I'm still kinda nervous that they might think I am a freak, but they didn't block me...
Saturday, July 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Who wouldn't want to be your friend? gah they're probably shitting themselves with excitement that you remembered THEM :P
ReplyDelete<--- proud to be your friend
Well, I hope that if they are shitting themselves with excitement (and I agree that they *could* be) that they keep that bit of information to themselves, otherwiise YOU might want to block THEM. :OP
ReplyDeleteSeriously though, I love you amd mist you (which we have to do something about... soon!!!
lol@Sara. That was hilarious. Anyone who would block you is a blockhead...so there.
ReplyDeleteHa! They are all clamouring I tell you, I bet if they have blogs they are all HEY GUESS WHO IS MY FRIEND!?? I am so old none of my school friends have FB pages, my school is now a housing estate, I suspect most people I went to school with are divided on whether they even have a computer! Now I am off to search some more for my old fogey school pals ( that were mean to me anyway so WHY??)
ReplyDeleteI love, I will be your friend for always!