1.) We are definitely going on vacation. We are leaving for the very northern tip of NH on Wednesday. I am excited for 4-5 days of not being here. I think the kiddos are too.
2.)Em peed on the potty before her bath today! She has been sitting backwards on the pot before her tub for months and months, but today was the day that she actually had to pee. YAY! I think maybe once the kiddos are back in school that we may try to get her PT'd. ::fingers crossed::
That is all. :)
Monday, August 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
WAY TO GO EM!!! WOOT WOOT!
ReplyDeleteYou guys going cow tipping?!!!
ReplyDeleteWtg Em!
yay on the holiday - those are so nice to look forward to (maybe not for the cows :p)
ReplyDeleteHooray for Miss Em - Do I see a diaper free household in your near future??? Yes I do :D