I used my treadmill at home.
I said good bye to my nephew who leaves for Marine boot camp in 5 days.
I didn't cry even though I wanted to.
I spent time with my ILs.
I received some funny texts from a friend named Jenn (I love you an envelope!)
I've been to the gym two days in a row.
I plan on making it three days in a row.
I've stepped up my cardio workouts.
I've lost 5 pounds.
I have about 30 more pounds to go.
I cooked a meal that included all the veggies I could pick from the garden (except that lone string bean off of David's school plant - I ate that raw.).
I went and had an ice cream cone by myself at my favorite homemade ice cream place (butter pecan on a sugar cone).
I chose the ice cream over french fries from the burger stand up the street.
I figured ice cream was dairy and good for me.
I broke my washing machine.
I haven't done any laundry.
I'm scared that the laundry monster will come and eat us all alive if my washing machine is not fixed soon.
I spoke to the repairman and he promised it would be fixed in a couple of days.
I hope so.
I cleaned up vomit from my girl & her carseat - twice - on a ride we took.
I decided that rides were better without most of the children.
I also decided that maybe my girl gets carsick.
I've missed my LFFs and wished we all lived closer.
I've gotten irritated with someone from HTs and have decided that it is best I do not respond to her any more.
I watched Dirty Jobs on the boob tube.
I saw a picture of me from Sunday and realized that I really am tired of the way I look.
I am able to do a mile in under 16 minutes on the treadmill now - please don't mind my wheezing.
I've done crunches on my exercise ball - only 10 at a time.
I've found out that crunches hurt my tummy.
I noticed that my tummy muscles laugh at me when I'm not looking - slackers.
I had some icky man choose the treadmill next to me even though there were at least 25 others open.
I was weirded out and didn't look anywhere, but forward, until he left.
I was told we are taking a vacation in two weeks.
I am not holding my breath.
I am wishing that it was not raining and that the children could all go outside and play now.
I am done blogging for now.
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a great list (except for the vomitting bits). Well done to you on the weight loss. You should be so proud of yourself for having such a strong will :) WAY TO GO!
ReplyDeleteKeep it up, Di, you're my hero! You know what, you'd be my hero even if you weren't running on the treadmill next to scary guys and losing 5 lbs.
ReplyDeleteSorry about the vomit. I've seen enough of it the past few months for a lifetime -- if and when my kids get sick, Mark's cleaning up after them!
WTG, girl. :O)
ReplyDeleteI hoep that scary treadmill guys and the laundry monster both stay away.
I also hope that you call the LFF who is geographically closest (whoever THAT may be... *wink*) and plan a get together soon!
xoxo
Oops...I hope that vomit stays away as well. Wheezing too.
ReplyDeleteNext time scary guy decides to take the treadmill next to you, break into "if you're happy and you know it clap your hands" really loud. Then ask him to clap his hands on que.
ReplyDeleteNext day go check his blog and see if he wrote about scary girl on treadmill next to him. That will learn him!
WTG on the weight loss! Go away pukies.
If washing machine repair does not show up soon, we can always take a ride to Wrentham and just buy new clothes. Problem solved! Tada!
Ah, what a great idea, Cathy, but you're forgetting one thing...I can't speak on the treadmill because I am busy wheezing...lmao! I am uber competitive with myself (I'm a freak) and now that I've made a mile under 16 minutes, I keep trying to shave time off each day - even if that means I have to sprint that last 5/10 of a mile at 6mph! :oP
ReplyDeleteOh you fit thing you!
ReplyDeleteI missed you too, all the time.
I would have cried and puked as well with the vomit thing.
Trips are always better with NO children.
Next time scary man invades your space, fart..that should do it.
I love you.
Then next time ask him if he wants to race! Then start running around the gym yelling "I win! I win"....work with me here! ;)
ReplyDeleteYou ROCK! You are the bestest in the whole unicorn!
ReplyDelete