I sent him a message asking if I had offended him in any way. He answered me back "No worries. you didn't offend me." And that was that.
We're not friends, but no explaination. Really very weird.
A SAH Mom of 6 tries to keep her brain activity functioning on more levels than just changing diapers, reading children's stories & watching the same Go, Diego, Go shows over and over again.
Obviously he's had a mad passionate crush on you all this time and his wife freaked when she saw you on his friends list and made him delete you. It's not like he can say his wife won't let him come out and play right? And I mean c'mon... who wouldn't have a mad passionate crush on you? I know I do :)
ReplyDeleteJulie beat me to it...it's a wife thing! You are too glorious to be on his list!
ReplyDeletelol...i was coming on to post that it was likely his wife. ROFL.
ReplyDelete