Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Things are a changin'

Things change. I hate it. Really, really loathe it. Oh, I suck it up eventually and deal with it, but I'd prefer things to go on the same really. I don't like waves - they mess everything up.

Perhaps this thinking stunts who I am...stunts my emotional/spiritual growth. I'm wondering if I need to start embracing the changes in my world instead of fighting them or ignoring them for as long as possible.

Tonight I set a course for change yet again and I'm frightened at the thought of failing yet again. I want something very badly, but I'm not sure I'm strong enough to work for it even though I know it is important.

Well, whatever happens I know eventually I will figure things out. I just wish it came easy this change stuff...

2 comments:

  1. I'm rather fond of change, and I crave it quite a bit when things get too drab. Some change is fun, though, while other change is painful.

    You, my dear, are fantastic. Good luck with whatever change you are working toward (since you're also fantastically cryptic :). I've always been of the opinion that it's better to be moving (be it forward or backward) than stagnant. Whether you succeed or fail, there's truth (and growth) to be found in the journey.

    Oh, and you're strong enough. I know it! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be here to cheer you on, to catch you if you fall and to set you to rights again. I will be here to celebrate, commiserate and congratulate. That, my friend, will never change.

    ReplyDelete