Wednesday, October 28, 2009

10/28/86

The day Chris asked me to "go out" with him exclusively. 10/28/89 - The day we were joined in marriage.

23 years later and I am even more in love with him. Sure, there are days that I would like to throttle him and I'm sure the same holds true for him. There are days I rethink my choices I've made in my life thus far, but the constant is that he is my BEST friend. He always has been. I think is likely why we're still together. The butterflies in my tummy ebb and flow, but knowing I have another half is what keeps me going.

So happy anniversary to my best friend and hubby. Hope the next 20 bring as many blessings as the first 20. I love you the mostest, the bestest and all the muches...always & forever.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary!!! My anniversary was yesterday and like you...he is my other half...the part that keeps me going. Congratulations on 23 years!

    ReplyDelete