Monday, January 10, 2011

So I did the emotional post...how about this?

I think Alzheimer's is catching. Why, you ask? Well, let me share this one little tidbit with you. This is just in addition to walking into rooms wondering what the hell I am doing there and walking around aimlessly when I'm supposed to be getting dinner started or doing some other daily chore that is a no brainer.

I grabbed my toothbrush, put toothpaste on it and jumped in the shower like I do everyday (What? I brush my teeth in the shower because it saves a step. Don't judge.). As I was washing my hair, I thought I heard water running. And yes, I understand that if I am standing in the shower, there is obviously water running, but I'm talking about a faucet running sound. I get out of the shower and the bathroom sink faucet is running. Huh? I don't remember turning on the faucet. I think someone crept into the bathroom once I was in the shower and turned it on. Yeah, that's it. That's what happened. It couldn't have been me who turned on the faucet to wet my toothbrush. Psssshaw.

Of course, Alzheimer's may not be catching and this could be just a coincidence since I slept (badly) on the couch and the house was hotter than H E double hockey stick. Having the house so hot makes me cranky...I'm sure this week will be even better since I'm PMSing. I sure hope THAT is not catching. My mother will be in for a real treat. /wink/

1 comment:

  1. Lack of sleep will surely do those things to you. I find myself doing the same sort of things, wondering the same things. Not that it's catchy, but it runs in the family and do I have it feelings. This morning I asked my husband if it was Friday or Saturday, I just could not figure it out! :(

    ReplyDelete